If you've been following me on Twitter and Instagram, you might have known about Jesmin, the little kitten that I'd been fostering for these past three weeks(-ish). She was diganosed with meningitis by the vet on Friday and last night she passed away while I was holding her. Needless to say, this weekend is not as cheerful as usual, but I managed to put together several articles that I've found interesting this past week. Here they are:
- “If you’re staying alive, you’re already doing the hardest workout imaginable.” Depression-Busting Exercise Tips For People Too Depressed To Exercise
- Did you hear about Cassandra De Pecol who's going to be the first female ever to travel every country on earth? Girl power!
- After the election of Donald Trump, there have been many reports of Muslims being harrassed all across the US. Here are some self-defense tips for when some bigot is trying to grab your hijab.
- Alexandra from the blog Twirling Pages shared her tips for conquering blogging slump that we all hate.
- I stumbled across Lis's blog, Last Year's Girl, while blogwalking a few days ago. She instantly fit in my favourite blogs list. Here's my favourite read from her blog (so far).
- I haven't watched any episode of Game of Thrones and am not interested to, but I like Emilia Clarke and I'm so excited to hear the news that she's going to be in the Han Solo (ahem...) solo movie!
Happy weekend :)