The weather isn't too friendly this week. I've been having a fair amount of cold so I take it slow this week, and therefore I have quite a lot of time to peruse the internet & catch up with some of my favourite blogs. I guess this is what I really need; to take things slow & not push myself too hard. I still have several projects to tackle down, but hey! At least it's Saturday. And on Saturdays we are allowed to forget our work for a little while and have some fun!
- The result of the US election is scary for most of us. Not just our American friends, but also the whole world. Kristin wrote an interesting point of view about this matter that I think we all should agree with.
- Tired of being told to find your blog niche by those generic 'how to grow your blog' posts? Well, I am! Rebecca wrote a post about figuring out where you fit in the blogging world when you don't fit into any niche available out there.
- 11 Psychological Tricks That Will Help You Win at Life
- If this soft, chewy cookies recipe doesn't make you drool, I don't know what will.
- Old post, but still very relevant regarding the world's situation right now. How Not To Mourn A Deadly Terrorist Attack On Social Media.
Don't forget to have fun this weekend!