Gah! Runny nose and an-hour-non-stop-sneezing are the worst, no? Both my husband and I are sick today, so we stay home all day and sleep in. I woke up at 5pm and it was the best day nap ever! But our internet connection is wonky tonight, so if this post doesn't show up right, I'm so sorry. But here are your links:
- My team, Chelsea FC, just bought Pedro from Barcelona. The football player was heavily connected to Manchester United during the transfer session this summer, but then... Surprise! He's with Chelsea now!
- As a non-native English speaker, often times I get held back from writing because of the grammar rules. Then I discovered that there are some rules in English grammar that we can actually break.
- I've been sponsoring several blogs for the last couple months and Becky's post about what to look for when sponsoring other blogs is very helpful. (I'm sharing my thoughts about this same topic next week).
- Once upon a time in my life (or really, it was about three years ago), I got super sick of my city and decided to move out right after uni. Well, it didn't happen but Sarah's post reminded me of those moments and what I could've done if only I really took that path.
- I can't wait for the new season of Marvel's Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter! But in the meantime, I'm squealing over the awesomeness that is SHIELD versus Carter DubSmash death match (for charity!)