Happy Sunday, friends! After weeks of drought, it finally rained last night. My plants are all happy and this morning the cold wind was blowing. While I know the dry season is still here until November (or so the weatherman said), the rain last night brought so much joy. It was much needed; a proof that small happiness matters.
Right. Now links!
- What are your interpretations of online "success" and "failure"?
- Here's why the Oxford Comma is very important.
- Is it too late to create a successful blog?
- Recently, Ally posted something controversial on her blog. She then posted an apology the next day. I love how she handled the issue maturely :)
- Do you know how it feels like to be a blogger boyfriend?
- My new favourite comic strips: Maghfirare.
- And speaking about comic strips, Cat vs Human 2016 calendar can already be ordered now!