Weekend Links is back again! Man, how I miss writing these links lists. I miss the entire Internet because I have been
- Since the word 'selfie' was invented, the act of taking one's picture by oneself has been considered as something abnormal, e.g. a sign of chronic narcissism, etc. Kam's point of view in her post about mirror selfies and how reflections tell better story is something to think about.
- As I may have told you before, I was born with absolutely no artistic skills. I'll spend the rest of my life envying people like Amanda and Will, who recently did a makeover for their bedroom by painting forest wall mural. How did they do it?!
- Starting an online business just like I am? Here's something to keep in mind: Online "Success" And "Failure" Don't Look The Way You Think.
- An interesting read about how the US is smaller than you think it is.
- People in my country are crazy about "favourite schools". But whose favourite are they? Parents' or their kids'? *written in Bahasa Indonesia