I survived the internet apocalypse! Well, clearly not an apocalypse, but I was so miserable anyway. We finally have our internet back and running, so I can be back to regular blogging and watching cat videos. Yay!
This week has been going on so slow. We took Jess to the vet for the very first time for her very first shot and have done nothing else exciting. We planned on going to Pangandaran Beach which was supposed to be today, but canceled because of a lot of things. But we're going to Keuken #6 tomorrow, so we'll just lay low and relax today.
This week's Weekend Links consist of a lot of blogging topics, because I feel like I need to re-motivate myself in the case of blogging. I've been feeling uninspired lately, maybe due to the lack of internet connection so I haven't read people's blogs too much.
Here ya go!
- I've shared several Instagram-related posts before, but these tips are spot on if you are new to the Instagram world (or if you are already a 'senior' but want to start anew).
- If you are uninspired but still want to write a blog post, these tips from Betsy and Laura can be super helpful.
- Has your blog ever been plagiarised? These are what you can do to report it. *Written in Bahasa Indonesia
- I have been contacted by three different companies asking for a collaboration with my blog these past two weeks only. This is new to me and I'm so excited! An Indonesian senior blogger gives some advice on how to keep this kind of relationship with companies sweet and steady. *Written in Bahasa Indonesia
- What are you using as the backdrops of the pictures on your blog?
I need more of these blogging-related tips. Do you have some? Share with me!