Ooops... Only one post this week? Heheh. I was actually busy with a project deadline and yet I procrastinated by going to the cinema twice(!!!) to watch Cinderella and Sponge Out of Water with my friends. It was bad, I know. But in my defenses, I had promised my friends before the project deadline was announced, so...
Anyway, I didn't get much time to be online this week, but I managed to bookmark these links only for you, my dear friends. Hope you enjoy them.
- I have several deceased friends who are still on my Facebook friend list. It breaks my heart whenever I see their profile are in random tag posts (usually spams or hacked posts). I found this article about what we can actually do to our deceased friends' online accounts and I think I may let their families know about it.
- Need cute prints for your walls? Look no further! Here are some awesome prints you can download, print, and hang for free.
- My husband and I laughed for about 5 minutes non stop after looking at this. It loops endlessly so had I not click that little close tab button, we would be laughing for hours.
- My favourite blogger, Anna, whose blog inspired me to start blogging five years ago, is finally back in action! If you're not following her yet, here's my #1 favourite post to get you started.
- I'm a big fan of emojis and the changes in iOS' new emojis are quite... confusing for me. Here's one of the changes I can't get.
- I read Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist and loved it. I read Will Grayson, Will Grayson and loved it too. You know the similarity between the two? They were both co-written by David Levithan. He's just released a spin-off of Will Grayson, Will Grayson and I can't wait to read it!