Hey, there! What are you up to this weekend? While writing this post, I'm currently making donuts. This morning I logged on to my laptop to read my favourite blogs and the very first thing I saw was this picture of donuts in Amanda's post. It was so tempting that I had to go to the nearest Borma (it's like Walmart of Indonesia) and bought supplies for making donut. Stay tune on my Instagram to see how bad it turns out. Haha
During this week, I've found several interesting reads on the internets. Here they are:
- Do you like last week's link to a list of links for when you're having a bad day? Here's another one. (I've been quite busy this week, so these links are very helpful in bringing a little bit of sunshine into my days.)
- As I've stated many, many times before, I'm a bad blogger. Sometimes I post five times a week, some other times I don't post anything at all for weeks. Right now I'm reviving it and while I'm not really starting from scratch, these tips have been super useful.
- I'm sure most of you have your own bucket lists, but how about a reverse bucket lists?
- A few days ago, I woke up to an email from Being Geek Chic. It's a nice essay about the term "cat lady" which has more of a negative connotation nowadays. (Seriously, if you haven't joined their mailing list, go join!) They also give us this super cute cat people desktop wallpapers free to download.
- Have you seen Kim Kardashian's new hairstyle? I came across a tweet saying that she looks like Lucius Malfoy and I cracked up. Then Tom Felton posted this.
- An old post of mine about keeping secrets, in case you haven't read it yet.