Weekend Links is back! I'm trying to make it regular, guys, I swear. But my life has been so irregular so my blog has to follow suit. Please don't get bored of me promising regularity just yet.
So, how's your weekend so far? Afief and I spent this Saturday at home. We were supposed to go to Bandung to attend a competition, but we were too lazy because Bandung seems so much farther in weekends with all the traffic jam. So we stayed home, except for this afternoon when we went grocery shopping.
And links! Here they are:
- Do you love Agent Peggy Carter as much as I do? Then you'll absolutely love Sara's outfit inspiration post inspired by, well, Agent Carter.
- And while we're still at it, you might want to watch this video of Agent Carter's costume designer talking about her (literally kick-ass) dresses.
- I still won't shut up about Marvel's television series (sorry not sorry), so here's a teaser for the upcoming continuation of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. While I'm sad Agent Carter ended this week, I'm also excited for next week's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.! Because, you know... Phil Coulson's chin.
- I know y'all like links list like this post, so I'm giving you a link to a links list (links list-ception!)
- I found this old post of how to
keep yourself sanestay organised as a busy college girl that I loved very much when I was still in uni. Finding this makes me miss those crazy days when I was caught up in between chapter reports and essays.
- I made a no-scale pizza last month. Have you tried baking anything without using kitchen scale? Share the recipe with me! (I still don't have a kitchen scale, so I'm craving for more recipes that use no kitchen scale. Bonus point if they don't use a mixer, too. Haha!)