This week has been so amazing, especially for people in my city. Our football team (Persib Bandung) finally won the league for the first time in 19 years! People went out partying in the streets last night. There were celebrations everywhere. Our mayor went completely crazy and will fulfill his pledge of shaving his head off on Sunday during the celebration. If you're going to be in Bandung tomorrow, you should definitely come to our celebration.
In the meantime, links!
- As a high school teacher, this article* about six trends among students of a high school in Jakarta makes me dizzy. I mean... Liptint and eyebrow pencil? Double skirts?!
- 10 Ways The Marvel Cinematic Universe Almost Turned Out Completely Different. (Please bear with me when I can't shut up about Agent Coulson and all thing Marvel.)
- Sometimes, we all need this kind of article.
- If you want to be a serious blogger (whatever it means), then these tips would be useful.
- I love Benedict Cumberbatch. I'm so excited to hear that he got engaged; even more excited because of how he announced it.
- Ever felt like you're not appreciated by others? Ranna proposed one reason why*.
*written in Bahasa Indonesia