This week, I had three days off (not including Sunday). Too bad I got sick on Sunday and spent said days off staying home. But, hey! At least I got to stay home and I got the internet back after being down for a few days last week, so I managed to collect several links to share with you. Hopefully I can make this post a regular. I'm not good at posting weekly posts (I failed miserably several times), but I'm going to alternate between links post and quote post every week. I hope I can make it this time ;)
Here you go:
- Bill Murray is such an amazing celebrity. I'm not a big fan of him, but a video of him dancing to Turn Down For What in a living room where he (once again) crashed a party surely brings me joy.
- I'm a bit behind in this whole Scotland independence referendum thing, but He Who Must Not Be Named got me thinking about it when he posted this big question.
- I almost exploded when I found out that Agent Carter will guest star in the season two premiere of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.! So many questions going on in my head now. A flashback? A time machine?
- Anna's blog is the best. This post is one of the many posts that I'd show you as proofs.
- I love Chris Evans. So at first, I was like... "What???" and "Why???" But then I found out here's why.
- I will try to follow several points out of the 17 Little Things You Can Switch Around To Make Life More Interesting shared by Sarah of Yes and Yes.
- It's not a secret that we tend to take a lot of selfies before choosing the "perfect" one for Instagram, but Hello Giggles put this fact into an illustration.
- I did myself (and this blog) a favour and went and bought a new design from MangoBlogs. It's so clean and fresh. I love it!