I once had this wish of traveling Indonesia alone before I turned 20. Sadly, I failed. I only managed to visit very few cities in West Java, Yogyakarta, Lampung, and South Sumatera. It wasn't enough. Plus, I didn't visit those places alone. That's double fail, I guess.
So, here I am, in the beginning of my 20s, taking the pledge that I, Putdar, will do these 30 things before I turn 30. Here's part one of my 30 before 30 list:
1) Board a train to Yogyakarta
2) Daydream at Belitung's finest beach
3) Drive a car past midnight in New York City
4) Go on a vacation to Seoul
5) Ride a bike around Den Haag
6) Live in Surrey and work in London at least for one year
7) Go to Koln (and perhaps set a meetup with Nadine?)
8) Take some pictures of myself doing weird faces in front of the Sphinx
9) Watch Hey Monday, Boys Like Girls, The All-American Rejects, Lifehouse, etc. perform LIVE in the USA
(all of which I'll do alone)
"I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly. I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky."