This week, Heather and Leelee posted on their blog, asking if anyone wants to do button trade with them and I have contacted both of them. I hope my button can make it on their sidebar. I also hope that it can bring a lot of new readers to my (weird) blog. My blogging-self-esteem needs a little booster :)
Now, I think I want to ask you guys, too, if there's anybody who wants to trade blog buttons with me. You can send a 200 x 120 button and your blog link to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will send mine in the size you want. Here's some rules regarding the trade:
If you don't have buttons, I would be very glad to make one for you. Just send me a picture and your blog link via email.
- You have to follow my blog, and I will follow yours.
- Static buttons only.
- Personal blog buttons only. No companies.
- I only give space for seven buttons this month.
- All buttons will be added at the beginning of July.
- All buttons will be shuffled in the middle of the month.
- You have to put my button on your blog. I will check it. If you don't put it, then your button will be taken off the list. (Well, it's a button trade, fellas!)
Okay. Let's do this! :)
Labels: this blog