Hello! Miss my personal entry? ;-)
I've seen bloggers doing weekly features, like Kaelah's Music Monday, Wedding Wednesday, and Sunday Spotlight, or Kate's TV Tuesday and Truth Thursday, and I myself have been posting Quoted Saturday for a few weeks now, but I really want to try and give a new weekly feature. So here it is: MONOTONOUS MONDAY.
Yes. As dull as it sounds, this feature will be about what happens in my day every Monday. And this Monday, I
- showed up late (again) to Translating class. Thank goodness the classroom was still locked, so I wasn't considered as "late". Haha... ;
- didn't get anything from any class I had today;
- had lunch with Mr Boyfriend;
- had a little fight with him;
- stayed for an hour or more in Entin's place;
- went to work;
- went home before dusk;
- have Exploring Poetry and ESP assignments due tomorrow;
- am blogging instead!
That's it (I guess...) So, how's your Monday been? =]
Labels: college, mondays, my day, workin' hard