Kay. Now I'm doing another challenge. It's called "Getting to know YOU". Keely posted this every Sunday on her blog, so I think I'll try it this week. Enjoy!
1. What inspires you?
Nothing. Really. The only thing/person having the ability to move me is myself. Haha! But I have some things/people I look up to.
2. What was the last thing you bought yourself?
I treated myself McFlurry yesterday. I love McFlurry. Do you? =]
3. Would you rather watch a movie in a theater or from the comfort of your own home?
I think I'll choose being home watching DVDs, cause I could press that pause button at any time and go to the bathroom without missing anything. Ha!
4. Household chore you don't mind doing?
I don't mind doing anything but drying the laundry. No!
5. Coffee or tea?
6. What could you eat every day and not get sick of??
I don't know. I never get sick of eating chicken, meat, and eggs. Haha!
7. What's the last book you read?
The fourth installment of Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Funny book. You should read all four of the series!
8. Do you think you "look" your age?
Absolutely, yes. Though my friends keep telling me that I look like a woman with children, no, I look exactly like a 19 year old girl =]